Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ok. Well, this post, I'm gonna share my story with you.

Just 3 years ago, I moved to a little town called Cleburne, just an hour south of Fort Worth, Texas. I was...depressed at that point. I had been bullied for my whole school career, and it was starting to get to me. In fact, to be totally truthful, I was on the verge of just ending it all. It was bad, to say the least.

But that all changed the day I met Hope. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She was nice, always smiling, and was full of energy and life. At first, I didn't care. I was plagued by sorrow, even then. But soon, we became friends, and I began to think about her more and more. I'd go to school for the sole reason of seeing her smile once again, and hearing her beautiful laughter ring in my ears. Before long, she was the only thing on my mind at any given time. I was in love.

For a few months, I kept my feelings secret. I just couldn't tell her. But one day, I just couldn't keep it in any longer. I told her how I felt. And then I asked her out. Most people might think that this day would be a happy one for me. Dead wrong.

Not only did she reject me, but she also moved out of town soon afterward. I don't know why. All I know is that it hurt. Bad.

That night, the depression came again. This time, it was accompanied by a broken heart. That night, I did some things that I still regret to this day. That part of the story, though, is my burden to bear. I will not tell about what happened that night. It is my pack to shoulder.

Ever since then, I've had this broken heart. It's plagued me for years now. But no matter what, I would never trade this feeling for another, nor erase my memories of that night from so long ago. They make me the man I am today. They are a part of me. Of that, I am reminded constantly. Every time I look at my arm, I am reminded of that night. And it makes me stronger.

Now, I take strength from others love. My best friend, for example, is in love himself. Both he and his girlfriend love each other so much, it's almost tangible. She is always on his mind, and he's always talking about her. She's always waiting for another moment to share with him, and can't stop thinking about him. Their love gives me renewed strength. I enjoy seeing them so in love with each other. It helps me to keep going, fills me with hope for a better future.

Just by seeing them, I know that somewhere, some place, there is someone who is perfect for me. All I have to do is find them.

Anyways, that is my story. Please, feel free to email me your stories, or ask me for help. If I can help, I will. Of that I swear.

Good night, my friends. May love shine on in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment