Monday, September 9, 2013

Well, this is my first post, so perhaps I should start by introducing myself. My name is TJ Van. I live in Arlington Texas, and am going to college there. And I myself have had issues in love and relationships. I know what it feels like to have your heart broken, and I know how it feels to watch your love walk away.

This blog was made for the sole purpose of helping others. If you need advice, email me at dragoon30784@gmail.com. If you need support, I'me here for you. If you have a story you want to share, again, email me, and I will tell your story and try to help you as best as I can. I am here to help you.

But first, let us define true love.

True love is wanting to do anything for the person you love. True love is the desire to protect that person from all harm, whether it be emotional, physical, or mental. True love is knowing someone's faults, mistakes, problems, and instabilities, and loving them more because of it. True love is everything. It is stronger than anything in the world. True love spans beyond space and time. It doesn't matter the distance, nor your age. true love can come at any time, in the most unexpected of places. It is stronger than even death. For when your body dies, your soul lives on, living happily with the soul of the one you love most.

True love is everything.

Please feel free to comment, or make a suggestion. Don't be afraid or embarrassed to send me an email asking for advice, or to share your story. Remember, I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment